November 22, 2013

I'm back!

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." ~Jeremiah 17:7-8  


Finally!

A lot of things have happened over the last couple of weeks. Emotions are overflowing because of typhoon Yolanda and my heart aches every time I watched the news. Emotional drama and blame game also happened and several hoax news were circulating in the net. Despite the negativity, I can still see spark of hope for the victims. People of all races and religion were reaching out (through donations and prayers) and it's really overwhelming to see such generous acts.

And because the emotion was too high at that time, I stopped my food blogging for a while. But now that I can see that the relief goods are reaching the affected areas and the affected provinces are slowly rebuilding and the victims are now smiling, my heart is at ease and finally, I can start blogging again.

I want to take this opportunity to give a big THANK YOU to the people all over the globe who gave their hands and prayers to the Philippines. May our dear God bless you more!

For those who still want to extend their help, you may click the logo of Philippine Red Cross for further information. God bless you!


http://www.redcross.org.ph/donate
Credit: Philippine Red Cross




Lord, we thank You for demonstrating Your loving kindness and tender mercy to us. Thank You for sending relief to the persons who have been affected by typhoon Yolanda.  Lord, even though there are tragedies, yet You are still good and Your mercy endures forever. Amen.

To God be the glory! 


Rhea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...